“Agree To Disagree” host Brian Engelman speaks with Constable Ed Quiggle about many subjects including the 1 year anniversary of the Bundy Ranch standoff in Nevada.
They also discuss how Ed became an adviser with the activist consulting firm “Solutions Institute”.
The Patriot Act, the NDAA & gun grab attempts bothered Ed enough so that he decided to run for the title of local constable, (which is very similar to the role of a sheriff).
Ed won the local election, & is now working to change the system from within.
Other topics include:
– Ron Paul
– The Walter Scott killing
– Gun rights & the 2nd amendment
– The Oath Keepers organization
– Have the BLM, & ATF overstepped their authority?
– The Ruby Ridge, & Waco disasters
– What was the connection to Harry Reid at the Bundy Ranch?
– Hillary Clinton & Benghazi
– Who are the most appealing #Liberty candidates for 2016 & what do they think about Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton, Gary Johnson, Jesse Ventura & some of the others who might try to become the next President of the United States?
– Does the 10th amendment still matter in 2015?
– Should all officers wear body cameras at all times?
– Why you need to listen to the song “Kenji” by FORT MINOR (including Mike Shinoda of LINKIN Park) and learn the lesson they rap about when Japanese & Germans were rounded up into internment camps in 1942 when WWII popped off. Could it happen in 2015? Could American citizens be unlwafully detained again?…well,….if you understand the NDAA, the framework is already in place,…no now might be a good time to start paying attention before sociopaths attempt unconstitutional acts once again in our lifetime.
& a whole bunch more.
Take a listen & offer your comments.
Please follow Ed on Twitter @EdsBrain
Please follow The New American Media on Twitter @American_Media_
Please search “The New American Media” on Facebook & “Like” our page.
Please subscribe to our www.YouTube.com/TheNewAmericanMedia page
& Check out our home page at: www.TheNewAmericanMedia.com