Henry Waxman told a group of wealthy California donors a few years ago, that “net neutrality” will be the culmination of their hundred year plan.
Shouldn’t this make all of us worried?
Well, here we are, President Obama will push for FCC internet regulations in just 12 days.
Now is the time to get involved, & make sure your voices are heard.
“Agree To Disagree” host Brian Engelman once again welcomes special guest Blake Walley to cover the proposed FCC changes to our internet.
– Brian Williams is a liar, will he return to NBC?
– Jon Stewart is leaving “The Daily Show”. Where will he go, & what projects will he work on next?
– Who would make the best replacement for Daily Show host?
– Media legends David Carr & Bob Simon both passed away this week.
– There has also been another horrible police attack that occurred in Madison, Alabama. Sureshbhai Patel, an Indian grandfather was out for a walk, a neighbor called in a report of a suspicious person, & the cops proceeded to slam this man on the ground within 90 seconds, causing partial paralysis. Not good at all.
– Please follow Blake on Twitter @Eccentric99
– & check out Blake’s home page at: www.EccentricPerspective.com
Please check out our home page: www.TheNewAmericanMedia.com
Please follow us on Twitter @American_Media_
Please subscribe to this www.youtube.com/thenewamericanmedia page
Please like our Facebook page.