“Agree To Disagree” host Brian Engelman once again welcomes special guest Blake Walley to cover the Mike Brown / Darren Wilson verdict & subsequent riots.
– Why are so many people angry, when all they had to do was examine the evidence & see that the killing was justified?
– What kind of person would walk down the middle of the street after robbing a liquor store, then yell at a cop, attack a cop, get shot, & then attack the cop again?
– Wouldn’t most people not call attention to themselves after committing a robbery by walking in the middle of a road?
– Have you EVER walked down the middle of a road?
– If you were confronted by the police while carrying a bag of weed & stolen cigars, wouldn’t the natural reaction be to run instead of attack?
– Doesn’t it seem like Mike Brown was a criminal out looking for trouble, & he found it?
– If so, why are some calling the cop the bad guy for protecting the community?
– If the body was left in the street, uncovered for 4 hours, it is easy to understand how a community could be upset about that.
– Why wasn’t the National Guard protecting all of the businesses that were looted & burned to the ground?
– Did President Obama pressure the Governor to keep the Guard back?
– Should Obama have spoken on Ferguson sooner?
– Should Obama have traveled to Ferguson on the day of the verdict to call for calm?
– In what ways is this case similar to the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman killing?
& much more.
– Please follow Blake on Twitter @Eccentric99
– & check out Blake’s home page at: www.EccentricPerspective.com
– Please follow The New American Media on Twitter @American_Media_
– Please search “The New American Media” on Facebook & “Like” our page
– Please subscribe to www.YouTube.com/TheNewAmericanMedia
– & Please check out the www.TheNewAmericanMedia.com home page