“Agree To Disagree” host Brian Engelman once again welcomes Pastor John Correia of “Active Self Protection” or “ASP” to discuss:
– The likelihood of needing to discharge a firearm in self defense,
– Why it is important to remain curious about the Earth, and to avoid becoming scared of the World despite all of the evil,
– Why learning first aid skills can be one of the best ways to provide value in the aftermath of an active attack situation, or an average day in the life,
– Where are the best places for us to pick up the basic medical skills needed to be of value in an emergency?
– What are the most important everyday items to have on hand?
– How can you spot the warning signs of radicalism?
– What can be done to reverse bad laws that restrict our 2nd amendment rights?
– Is there hope for conceal carry reciprocity laws across the land?
– What are we supposed to make of Islam given all the radical Islamic attacks that we have seen lately?
– How can we protect our family in public places?
– & much more!
Just take a listen & offer your comments.
Check out Active Self Protection at:
We just started a Patreon account where you can help fund operations for The New American Media if you enjoy our content:
Please check out our home page: www.TheNewAmericanMedia.com
Please follow us on Twitter @American_Media_
Please subscribe to this www.youtube.com/TheNewAmericanMedia page
Please like our Facebook page by searching “The New American Media” (with spaces in between)