“Agree To Disagree” host Brian Engelman welcomes Gerald Celente to discuss the Wall Street panic that has gripped 2016.
Gerald Celente is the Publisher of The Trends Journal and has earned the reputation as “today’s most trusted name in trends” for accurate & timely forecasts since 1980.
Brian & Gerald discuss:
– Waking up into the new year into a global recession,
– What did we learn from the “Weekend At Bernie’s” economic collapse of 2007?
– What role has the federal reserve and federal government played in creating, continuing, & covering up the true financial health of America?
– How is the low price of oil impacting the markets?
– What should we think about the closing of hundreds of Wal-Marts?
– Can capitalism be blamed for the mess that we are in?
– How do the global financial markets make this crisis different?
– Is it possible that we could see a “bank holiday” on the horizon?
– What performance should we expect from commodities?
– Is there any Presidential candidate that would be healthy for our economy?
– In which ways would Gerald suggest that we prepare?
Brian & Gerald discuss all this, & much, much more!
Check out everything there is to learn about Gerald Celente at: trendsresearch.com
Please check out our home page: www.TheNewAmericanMedia.com
Please follow us on Twitter @American_Media_
Please subscribe to this www.youtube.com/thenewamericanmedia page
Please like our Facebook page.
We’re also on Instagram, And Periscope so join us there too.