“Agree To Disagree” host Brian Engelman once again welcomes Stewart Rhodes & Greg McWhirter of Oath Keepers.
– The importance of emergency preparedness,
– How to apply the lessons of liberty to topics such as “no fly lists”, “firearm ownership”, “stop and frisk”, “The Patriot Act”, “The NDAA”, & more.
– What role will the police and military play in any “without rule of law” scenario, whether that is an incoming hurricane, riot, or other civil unrest situation.
– What is the “Black Lives Matter” movement getting right, and what are they getting wrong?
– Do we all agree that “A riot is not a protest”?
– And much, much more!
It has been noted that in several other TNAM programs, technological glitches have made the conversation much more difficult.
(See some previous John B. Wells shows in our archive)
But they did eventually establish a connection, and with the assistance of Larry (thank you), they were able to document an important conversation about what to do, and what to avoid when the next riot hits your city.
While this program was more of a free floating conversation that spanned many topics, they have also “penciled in” a follow up focused show on “Community Security” which should be useful to everyone.
Please visit the home page for Oath Keepers at: www.OathKeepers.Org
Please check out our home page: www.TheNewAmericanMedia.com
Please follow us on Twitter @American_Media_
Please subscribe to this www.YouTube.com/TheNewAmericanMedia page
Add us on Periscope: TheNewAmericanMedia
Might as well add us on Snapchat too. We’ll try to do more over there.
Thanks for your support!